Summer opportunities —
NP Sports Media — a video production company focused on telling stories and providing exposure for youth athletes — is looking for videographers/editors to work with its team at youth basketball tournaments throughout the months of June and July.
Tournament locations will vary. Some of our biggest events will take place in Raleigh, North Carolina, Miami, and just outside of Knoxville, Tennessee. Qualified parties who live in one of those areas are encouraged to apply. Everyone is welcome to apply.
Ideal candidates include current college students (and recent grads) who are passionate about sports and are pursuing degrees (or have recently obtained degrees) in film, television, broadcast journalism, digital production, cinema, motion pictures, or a related field.
Days and hours will vary. However, these roles include travel and some long days. So, flexibility is a must.
- Experience shooting basketball games.
- Experience editing video. Knowledge of Final Cut Pro is a plus.
- A deep understanding of basketball.
- The ability to work well with others in high-pressure situations.
- A willingness and desire to learn.
- Please send a resume, cover letter and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.